Friday, April 2, 2010

Crazy Things I've done.. (so far) lol

"No More Food For Lunch"




High School days. I'm a sophomore then.
Lunchtime hits the clock. While me and my classmates were eating at the canteen, a senior student came to us and dropped something "very unpleasant" on our table that scares out our appetite.
I whispered something to my classmates, and together we stand then dumped our lunch into his face then we ran away, and find ourselves at the principals office at the end of the day. lol








"The Lights"



My mama said when I was (2 years & 4 months).
At night, when we were about to sleep, mama turned the lights off.

Jason: Mama it's dark I can't see, turn the lights on.
So my mama turned on the lights.

Jason: Why did you turned the lights on? I'm sleepy. Turn it off!
Mama turned the lights off again.

Jason: It's dark! I can't see!
Mama: That's enough! Now close your eyes and sleep.
Jason: Yes mama....







"Drink it"

I remember one time when I was walking downstairs in the building(boarding house) where I used to stay for good, I saw our landlady drinking her favorite softdrink(Sprite) again. Then she left.
My craziness takes place, i put a spoonful of salt into her unempty bottle and and shook it well for the salt to dissolve with a naughty smile on my face. For I know soon she'll be back and drink it with a distasteful surprise. lol.....



























No comments:

Post a Comment